Many of our dancers have gone on to do some fantastic life changing experiences.
- Flava who reached the semi finals of Britains got Talent are now working as full time professional dancers/Teachers and performing all over the world.
- Sarah pearce Mariner who was previously in Flava succesfully auditioned for bodyworks college and was offered a 3 year scholarship and is now doing great and in her second year.
- Charlotte sturges who was also part of Flava and luke Coppenger both succesfully auditioned for the young americans based in California and are living now in america as young americans.
- Ellla gilling and hannah everitt both under 12 sucesfully auditioned for italia conti and ella now has been offered a scholarship, both are now living out their dreams in london, Ella recently made the live semi finals of Got to Dance!
- Ellimay crew barrett succesfully auditoned for performing arts school and moved in on residency last year.
- Ella just recently appeared on TV show got to dance and made it to the live semi finals winning 3 gold stars from all the judges.
- Jon Wilson who went on to study at bodyworks college , has now been given a part in west end show shoes!!
- Kyle richardson has just been put on the take that 3 month UK and European tour starting April 2011
- Cat ran Dugdale and Sian Moyle were shortlisted and filmed recently for prime time tv show , and we are now waiting to see how they got on in their final audition tape.
many of our dancers have gone on to do great things not just in the dance world but doing what they love.
we will be keeping you updated with their progress as we recieve it and wish our dancers all the best in their future x x